Thursday 13 October 2011

[✓] In a relationship

It was not what most people would call "love at first sight". It was crowded and loud. I was surprised to even be able to hear myself think. There was so much happening at once I could barely finish one thought before being bombarded by another. But it’s exactly what I've been looking for. 

Integrated Marketing Communications, you are my soul mate. We have been dating for six weeks and I'm in love with you. I know it's soon, but I can't help it. You've got me hooked. It's your style, and your ability to keep me on my toes. Constantly surging new ideas into my young and inexperienced mind. Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! 


Don't marry just one idea.


The marketing world is my canvas, my ideas the paint, and you IMC as my brush. This is not the traditional work of art we see in museums. For my paint never dries. Layers and layers of paint, our canvas is always expanding. This is what makes us work together. My ideas are my own opportunity. 



So now that you know how I feel will you take me with you, your arms open wide ready to embrace what I have to offer? Together we can create the opportunities that will change us. This is it. I'm ready for this love to carry me to great heights.


 You and I are the perfect match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment